Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
If you experience any mold, water or fire damage, our team at SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville Meet our Team has the most reliable emergency restoration services available. We are an emergency response restoration company, meaning we are here and answer your calls 24/7 and will take action as quickly as possible. Whether a disaster strikes in the middle of the night, on the weekend or even holidays, we are here to help.
No matter what emergency you are facing, contact SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County/Greenville Our Website anytime at 972-548-6044 and let our emergency restoration services team take care of it!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (972) 548-6044
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2170 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Northeast Collin County / Greenville arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.